JAY'S JOURNEY (NEUROBLASTOMA)

G'DAY MY NAME IS " JAY " I'M 13 YEARS OLD & LIVE IN AUSTRALIA WITH MY DARSLY MUM,DOG SNOWFLAKE & MY MATE PORKA. "I HAVE NEUROBLASTOMA - IT DOSNT HAVE ME" I WANT TO RAISE AWARENESS OF NEUROBLASTOMA SO WE CAN FIND A CURE SO NO OTHER CHILDREN LIKE ME HAVE TO SUFFER I HOPE I CAN INSPIRE EVERYONE TO HELP ME FIND A CURE & SPRED THE WORD ABOUT "NEUROBLASTOMA & ME". STRENGTH - COURAGE - DETERMINATION - HOPE & INSPIRATION CANCER IS NOT KILLING ME - IT IS PUSHING ME TO LIVE.

Friday, May 26, 2006

Birthday Kiss for Jay


G'DAY IT'S JAY:
I had a great birthday thank you everyone.

This picture is of me and my Darlsy mum giving me a big kiss for my birthday and there is Snowflake and of course Porka. I have some more pics but they wont upload - maybe I can put them up on the weekend.

I had to stay home from school on Thurdays. On Wednesday night I was not feeling well and had bad headache and still had it when I woke up so Darsly said I could stay home for the day.
Snowflake loves her new home and so do I, I am so glad all the unpacking is done, there was lots of that.


Darlsy got a phone call from Camp Quality today inviting me next week to this fundraiser. There is this man running around Australia he is in his 60's and I have to greet him when he gets of the big boat from Tasmania and there are lots of other things planned, I will let you know when I know some more.

My darlsy has to go into hospital on Monday 29th to have a big back operation (spinal fusion), I have never been away from darsly (well only on camp quality), she will be in hospital for a week and I will miss her. I am going to stay with her on Monday, I am not going to school, I want to be with darlsy.

Darlsy said she will write something on here on Sunday to let you know we wont be around for a week.

It has been great going to visit all my friends again, I have not got to everyone yet, but I will. So many of my friends are doing great but there are a few having a tough time and I send them lots of my strength and courage for them to keep fighting and to never give up.

In life you must treasure everyday, don't take it for granted, you never know what is around the corner, what is going to happen. Tell your loved one's you love them every single day.

When I get some time I will put all my friends to visit up on the journal or on the rest of my site. Sorry it is not finished yet, but it will be soon.

It is my little friend Kaitlyns birthday tomorrow - so Happy birthday Kaitlyn I will come visit you tonight.

I am still waiting to have my MIBG Scan, not sure of the date yet, I will have to wait a bit more now because darlsy will be in hospital, but that's ok, it is my turn to take care of her, she has taken care of me all my life, it is my turn to take care of her now (I am a bit scared - I don't wont her to have surgery) but I know she has to have it.

I must go now, we will be back on Sunday (Australian time) to tell you about my weekend. Darlsy is taking me somewhere on the weekend for my birthday (not sure where) but will let you know on Sunday.

You all take care and remember my friends that you can do anything in life (it may be tough going) but you always CAN, stay positive always and believe in your dreams and treasure every day you have and give someone a HUG a day.

Keep those BIG SMILES ON THE DILES (FACES) ALWAYS.

*************************************************