JAY - Cancer battler/Survivor
I am writing this because I am sick and tired of people like these companies not believing I battle cancer and they want proof. To be honest I don't have to prove anything to anyone and my medical history is nothing to do with you big nobs who like to rip people off.
All my wonderful friends from around the world know exactly what I have gone through and it is people like them who stick by me. It is people like the big rich companies who need to take a walk through the cancer wards of hospitals to see what Cancer does to the life of a family and maybe give some of your millions to a cancer charity instead of threating a family like mine.
I have not only battled Neuroblastoma, I have also got through my schooling as a high achiever and I am now on my journey to my dream of becoming a pilot, but becoming a pilot takes money, something my mum and I don't have. But, with the determination I have in life, I will get a place at University in Aviation and somehow will come up with the money I need to make my dream come tru. Flying lessons are out because my mum just doens't have the money which alows me to go flying (flyng is not a cheap thing). My mum has done everything for me through out my cancer journey and she has done her best, but I know it has ruined her financially and it is hard when companies just don't understand when you can't pay a bill and then they try their best to make your life worse than what it is. Have a heart you lot, my mum is broke, you can't get blood from a stone and you are stressing my mum out a lot. Go jump, get a heart and go after the rich people who get a way with everything instead of picking on the battlers.
I could go on and on, but I wont because these horrible people are not worth my time.




.jpg)



<< Home