Jays Journey Christmas 2008
G'Day it's JAY***

G'day everyone - it's been a while, sorry about that - just had a lot of things happening and been in hopital so have not been able to get to the computer.The following pics of me in hospital is on Friday 19Th December, which was only the other day, I had to have surgery. Of course my darsly mum was by my side and this pic is us being a little silly while we were bored waiting at the hospital. Typical hospital system, they did not have a bed for me so we waited four hours until they finally found one for me, by this time I was suppose to be in surgery and could not be taken to theatre until they found me a bed. I must tell you, I am lots taller than the last time I spoke, I now stand 179cm tall and poor darsly mum she feels very little, she is only 167 cm tall.
COOL - I get to have a sleep. This is me in the waiting bay, waiting to go to theatre with my wonderful blue cap on. My medical file is sitting on the bed that is VOLUME 4, yep there are 3 more volumes and they are the size of an encyclopedia.
Not much else to do but wait, and of course darlsy mum was going crazy with the camera phone - yep we lost our other camera so we have to take pics with the camera phone.
Still waiting, very boring, but the bed is quite comfortable and soon I will be asleep so I wont know what went on.
Hm, a bit of TV might pass the time a bit. waiting waiting waiting.
Well the theatre guys have arrived and just about to wheel me off. A big smile and a kiss for darsly mum and off I go for a big long sleep
HEY, I made it (I'm alive) - great - I feel a bit drowsy, a little bit sick, but waking up fine and a bit of Gatorade will go down nicely.
Can't go anywhere without that little PORKA - yep he was there as he always is and has had as many surgeries and needles as I have had. He was there when I woke up. He is as old as I am so he is looking a bit ragged but he is still my PORKA.
Where's PORKA - well feeling a little sick
I made it through another hospital stay and can't wait to get out of here. But not just yet, feeling a bit sick, going to throw up. Glad darsly mum didn't capture that photo. I got to go on the QANTAS A380
WOW - the following pics are of me on the A380. As you know, my WISH is to become a pilot for Qantas and my friends at Qantas arranged for me to go on the A380. Unfortunately I did not leave the ground, it would have been great to fly on it, but my feet were on the ground and I got to tour the A380 with my darsly mum and Qantas boss John. WOW this plane is huge. The above photo is of me standing at the stop of one of the staircases on the plane, with the symbol of the flying kangaroo. Darsly was standing 4 stairs down to take the photo.
The A380 getting ready to fly to LA. As you can see there are two boarding tunnels, one to the lower part of the plane and one to the upper.
Standing in 1st Class and wow this is awesome, that is if you can afford $13 to $14 thousand dollars to sit there. I got to sit there for free, but didn't get to take off.
Darlsy mum and me (see I'm tall) and I am not standing upright, I had to duck my head because it hits the top of the baggage department.
You have everything you want here. A chair that slides out to be a bed, a fold away flat screen TV, your own private fridge and lots lots more for your $13 thousand .
Now this is the life and the way to fly (yep- in my dreams)
WOOPS got demoted to Business class - and these are not bad, lots of leg room which I need as my legs are very long, you have TV and all the comforts you need for about $6 thousand.
Standing in Business Class
Now this is cool - this is a leather lounge suit and this is for anyone in first or business class who would like to chill out on the lounge and watch plasma screen TV Still drumming and also Base guitar
Here I am - now - all this equipment is not mine, gee I would love an electric drum kit though. All this equipment belongs to our friends from ENGLAND, they moved to Australia in October and they have a Rock Club. They teach kids how to play drums, base, guitar and piano and I got to have a go and they will be teaching me drums and base.
These are such cool drum kits. Electric kits you can't here the bang bang like a normal drum kit and darsly mum loved it, she said she wished I had one of these kits so she did not have to put up with going deaf listening to me bash the drums I have. FLYING - MY DREAM






<< Home