JAY'S JOURNEY (NEUROBLASTOMA)

G'DAY MY NAME IS " JAY " I'M 13 YEARS OLD & LIVE IN AUSTRALIA WITH MY DARSLY MUM,DOG SNOWFLAKE & MY MATE PORKA. "I HAVE NEUROBLASTOMA - IT DOSNT HAVE ME" I WANT TO RAISE AWARENESS OF NEUROBLASTOMA SO WE CAN FIND A CURE SO NO OTHER CHILDREN LIKE ME HAVE TO SUFFER I HOPE I CAN INSPIRE EVERYONE TO HELP ME FIND A CURE & SPRED THE WORD ABOUT "NEUROBLASTOMA & ME". STRENGTH - COURAGE - DETERMINATION - HOPE & INSPIRATION CANCER IS NOT KILLING ME - IT IS PUSHING ME TO LIVE.

Monday, May 29, 2006

G'day from Jay







(pictures: Me relaxing and Snowflake relaxing)

G'DAY all my wonderful friends, this is Jay.
As you read in the last journal yesterday you know that my darlsy mum had her Surgery cancelled. She was suppose to have it today, but the hospital rang yesterday late and cancelled it so I am not very happy with the hospital.

Dalsy said that if she did not laugh about it she would cry or go crazy, so we just have to wait again.

Some better new this morning when the hospital rang again and said that my darlsy surgery is now scheduled for the 15th JUNE, so we have to wait for a few more weeks again and try to organize things again.

I have to go and unpack all my things now that darlsy packed for me and darlsy has to unpack all her things.

I am still waiting for the date for my MIBG SCAN still, so darlsy said that now she is home for another four weeks she will call the Oncology doctor to find out why it is taking so long. As you know I am doing ok, but I need to have the MIBG SCAN to determine the dormant spots on my spine at T-11 and T12, they may be dormant and they could stay dormant for the rest of my life but then again they may not. With Neuroblastoma you just don't know (I describe Neuroblastoma as like having a little PAC MAN nibbling around inside).

I hope you all visited the Neuroblastoma page because I have some of my little Angel friends on there now at the bottom of the page. They are not all there yet but they will be and of course I will be putting up all my NB friends.

CAMP QUALITY is on my schedule this week - yes I have something special I am doing this Thursday with Camp Quality (a day off school) so I will let you know what I was up to with my friends at ( CAMP QUALITY (laughter is the best medicine) when I come to do my journal later that night - I know you all want to know but you will have to wait see.

I hope you all visit the link to CAMP QUALITY (laughter is the best medicine) because they have been a big part of my life in Australia and are part of my family.

I want you to remember my friends especially the ones who have passed away, just because they have became Angels doesn't mean they should be forgotten so if you could visit:

CALEB
sweet NAVADA (NB)
EMILY (NB)
KADIN
TYLER (Leukemia)

I would really appreciate it as it has not been long since they call became ANGELS.

I will put some more of my special friends up in the next few days.

Please remember how lucky you are to be here - don't winge because you have nothing to winge about - don't winge about the most petty things in life because it is not worth the effort - put your efforts into caring about someone who is doing it tough, the sick kids and adults, tell someone you care, tell someone you love them because they could be gone tomorrow. Remember the words of Lance Armstrong: PAIN IS TEMPORARY - QUITTING IS FOREVER, don't ever give up on anything and don't ever say you can't do something because you CAN.

I will be putting up my past journals very soon, I just have not had a chance to do it, but all the journals from my other sites will be on here soon.

MUST GO - BIG BIG BIG KOALA HUGS TO EVERYONE (JAY)