JAY's New Years Holiday fun
G'day everyone - I am in this weeks Wednesday 10th January TAKE 5 MAGAZINE - they held it over to issue 3. WOW can you believe it is 2007. The Photo above is me and darsly mum our first photo for 2007. SORRY I have not done a journal but it is school holidays here in Australia and because I have been feeling better I have been going out having lots of fun because our weather here has been very HOT and I mean HOT. NEW YEARS EVE darsly took me to the Fire Works in Melbourne - it was fantastic and there were a million other people in the city watching the fireworks. We went on the train - which was packed and took along our friends Judy and Kian (you can see the photo below) that is me and Kian.
(JAY & kian)

(Relaxing at the Beach)
**
The Survivor Movie(Who I am a True Survivor)
On Wednesday 3rd January we went to the beach (what a HOT day) we spent the entire day at the beach from 10am in the morning until 7pm that night. We had lots of fun while darsly just lay on the beach and sizzled. The temperature today got to 40 degrees and the beach was the place to be. The nights have been far too hot to sleep (yucky hot nights). We have also had many big fires here where we live and some Canadian Fire Fighters just arrived in Australia to help our fire fighters fight the fires. It will not be a big journal today as I want to keep a few things for my next journal (exciting stuff) and also it is too nice to be sitting indoors on a computer. This week is going to be a very HOT one - in the 40's all week so darsly and I will be going back to the beach.
(Shian - JAY - Caleb - Keegan)
These are my friends who came to the beach with me (Shian - JAY - Caleb - Keegan) we are sitting on the wall at the beach having a bit of a rest. We had been playing ball in the water and jumping the waves.
Best place to be - SITTING IN THE WATER - its a great beach where we go - it is so clean and lovely water - it is a HUGE beach with lots of sand banks so we can't go too deep.
Time for some lunch - well CHIPS (LOL) Keegan is my mate and we have been doing lots of things in the holidays. See our beautiful beach (yea best country in the world Australia - great beaches, and this beach is not far from where we live (COOL HEY) .
Darlsy mum wanted to take a photo - and she knows that I always pull a face - she asked me not to pull a face for this photo (LOL) gotacha darsly - she did not realize until she got home when she put the photo on the computer that I did the CROSS EYED face (LOL) COOL shot darsly.
WHY I CALL MY MUM DARSLY - NOW I have to explain once again why I call my DARSLY mum DARSLY . So many people keep asking still (LOL). Since I was really little from the time I could talk, I called my mum Darlsy - I suppose it is just like saying Darling but I could not say that when I was little I kept saying Darsly. I have never called my mum - mum - this is true, I always have and always will call my mum DARSLY because she is my DARLSY MUM. People always say to darsly (What did Jay just call you - and she says DARSLY -and they give her a funny look and she has to go through the explanation of what DARSLY is. SO - does everyone understand now what DARLSY is (LOL) .
TAKE 5 MAGAZINE - I am definitely in this weeks (Wednesday 10th) TAKE 5 MAGAZINE with the surprise Shannon Noll did for me so you in Australia will all Know and then all of my friends over seas I will put it up on my site by the end of the week.
MY WEBSITE MUSIC - Sorry you have not been able to hear my music on my site which is the Shannon Noll music. Some person out there HIGH JACKED my site with a pop up which took my music away (horrible nasty person) who has nothing better to do. Don't worry though - my music will be back real soon along with other great stuff (New Look) site for me in 2007. If anyone out there is having trouble getting into my site and my guest book please let me know of the problem by putting a private entry into the guest book or if you know my email address please email me and let me know so we can resolve the problems.
JAY running up the beach
NEUROBLASTOMA : Please help me in find a cure for Neuroblastoma. If you have never donated to anything before and you would like to - please donate to Neuroblastoma Research you will be helping to save the life of a child - and it is a good feeling when you do something so very simple. Fighting Neuroblastoma is hard, but for me doing something to raise money for Neuroblastoma Research is easy - I have T-TSHIRTS and WRISTBANDS which I created and sell them to raise money for NB research, I also run in TRY ATHLONS and get people to sponsor me and I collect that money for NB research. I have over the past year noticed more and more children being diagnosed with NB (with help from you out there) we can stop this, no child should have to fight this evil monster (Raising money to find a cure so no more children have to suffer)is my goal but I can't do it alone. If you don't know anything about Neuroblastoma please go to my site and click Neuroblastoma or here are some links which will give you information about NB New approaches to Neuroblastoma /Neuroblastoma info/ NEUROBLASTOMA/.
HEALTH - I am feeling a lot better than what I was that is why I have been getting out and having some fun - although I feel a bit better the headaches are still there but I try very hard not to let them bother me too much. At least I have stopped vomiting (hate that). Have some medical appointments coming up with my Oncology doctor and also trying once again to get some answers to the headache problem. I still have the spot which sits on my spinal cord at T-11 T12 - which sometimes bothers me as I think about sometimes as to what it could do (it could sit there for years or it could do the complete opposite and explode - it's just like a ticking time bomb and could go off at any stage. BUT I stay positive always and get on with life.
MUST GO NOW - Its just a short update for you today to let you know I am ok and to show you by beach photos - I will update again after the article comes out in the TAKE 5 MAGAZINE. As it is school holidays we are not home that much so will probably do 1 journal a week until I go back to school. Thanks everyone for all the wonderful messages, they means a lot to me. Please everyone lets make 2007 a great year - always keep a smile on your dile (face) live each day to the full and do something nice for someone else who is not as fortunate as you are.
JAY
View my Guestbook


<< Home