MIBG SCAN
On the 28th June - Darsly and I went to the hospital - we saw Peter my Oncology Doctor, he could not believe I have even grown more and he said I have grown 12 centremeters this year and my feet were as big as his were.
Peter said I had wonderful teeth, he checked me all over and said I look wonderful and healthy.
We talked about my headaches and nosebleeds, but he was more concerned about the headacehs still and was not impress that the "other doctors" just palmed me off because they could not figure out why I was getting the headaches. Peter scatched his head and was thinking of what to do next.
My MIBG scans were ok - but there was a BUT - which is a little confusing when the results say no schintigraphic evidence of disease - BUT still spot on T11-t12 - so in my opinion the results should not say what they do.
T11- T12 on my Spinal cord Dormant spot (Could sit there the rest of my life or it may not - you never know with Neuroblastoma) Scan stating consistant with stable disease.
It's good news but still worrying - I told you all I have Neuroblastoma but IT DOSN'T HAVE ME.
I stomped on it - chewed it up - and threw that NB MONSTER right out the window but still states on my scans the spot on T-11 and T-12 of my spinal cord - dormant but still there and with Neuroblastoma you just don't know - it could come back at anytime.
This still dosn't mean I am out of the woods, just a better result than usual. Still have to be monitored very closely to make sure the NB cells are not hiding - which they can do - Living with cancer is a an on going thing - good results are great - but dosn't always mean I am in the clear. It is like the word Remission - that is a word which is just that - Remission is just a meaning for the disease being stable - and that is what mine is Stable. The spot on T-11 - T12 is still there - it dosn't seem to be doing anthing and is sitting dormant. Dead is a good word for it - hope is stay's dead.
NOW FOR MY DARLSY MUM:
Darlsy goes into hospital tomorrow THURSDAY 29th June (Australian time) to have her Spinal Surgery (well that is if they don't ring up and cancel it again. It is now 4.16pm on Wednesday afternoon and they have not rung yet (but don't hold your breath). Darlsy is having SPINAL FUSION of L4-5 S1 and we will be away from about 5-6 days so this is my last post until we come back to the house.
Please remember everyone: Always have a Smile on the Dile, give some one a hug a a day, tell someone you love them and don't winge about the most petty things in life. Us cancer kids never winge and we have to go through alot - so before you decide to have a winge and a gripe about something which is petty - please think of us cancer kids and think how we have to fight hard for our life but we always have a smile and we never winge about anything. Make the most of your days, treasure every day and every moment you have in life because you just never know.
Please take the time to visit my Angel friend EMILY today - Please click the following link to EMILY'S page: EMILY (NB) Today 28th June is EMILY'S 3rd birthday, but her first birthday in Heaven. Emily lost her battle this year with the same illness I have had to fight - she was so little and it is not fair and I will continue my fight for all NB kids as well as myself to find a cure for this horrible illness Neuroblastoma.
I have to go - I will see you all in about a week - take care -
STRENGTH-COURAGE-DETERMINATION-HOPE AND INSPIRATION got me to where I am today and a Smile on the Dile (face) always.
MY MUSIC IS BACK ON MY SITE - SO TURN UP THE VOLUME AND ENJOY (Shannon Noll singing Lift on my welcome page and singing Shine on my Fav page) - Shannon is my idol and he is a True Blue Aussie just like me.
Please don't forget to sign my Guestbook, I love to read my messages and love knowing you have visited me - just because all my tests are good dosn't mean I am free of Hospitals and doctors - I still have to be monitored very closely and of course I have lots more to give and to tell. Thanks everyone.
Below a link to what I believe I am (A True Survivor)
THE SURVIVOR MOVIE (Who I am - A true Survivor)



<< Home