JAY'S (T-Shirts & Wristbands) 16th July 2006
*************
MY T-SHIRTS & WRISTBANDS
ARE NOW AVAILABLE
'I HAVE NEUROBLASTOMA IT DOSN'T HAVE ME'
is a registered name
G'DAY it's JAY
I am very excited to be able to show you my SHIRTS and WRISTBAND.
All the proceeds from the shirts and writstbands will go to NEUROBLASTOMA Research and also some of it to CAMP QUALITY.
My Shirts come in two different styles
The BLUE shirts with the White writing are the KIDS SHIRTS.
The WHITE shirts with longs sleeves and BLUE writing are the ADULTS SHIRTS
The Wristsbands Read
I have Neuroblastoma it dosn't have me (on one side)
NEVER GIVE UP (on the other side)
www.jaysjourney.org (in middle) the bands are BLUE & WHITE
SELLING PRICES ARE
I will have to let you all know about that because of the currency differences - our Australian dollar is not worth as much as the American dollar which means I would have to put the price up to cover costs which include postage and handling. It costs us to order and buy more shirts and if the price is not right then we will not make anything from the shirts at all to go to research, so we still have to figure out the pricing.
ORDERS
We are still working out the best way to sell the shirts and make sure we don't get ripped of.
Unfortunately personal cheuqes are not an option because of a 6 months waiting period in Australia for them to be cleared and if the cheques bounce then we are up for the cost and also with personal cheques we are charged a pretty hefty fee, so we would not be making a profit at all for Neuroblastoma. So until we can come up with the best option of selling the shirts you will have to wait.
I am hoping you will get behind me and help me raise money so we can find a cure for NEUROBLASTOMA so no another children have to suffer. By buying my shirts and wristbands you will be helping a great cause.
Please make sure you read my website and click onto Neuroblastoma - it will tell you all about what Neuroblastoma is if you don't know. As I have described before, Neuroblastoma is a very rare cancer, it is aggressive and painful, and I say it is like having a little pacman inside just nibbling around all the organs of the body. Neuroblatoma is a cancer children should not be subjected to, it is horrible and nasty and a monster which needs to be stomped on. So make sure you read all about Neuroblastoma.
Please remember Kids like me battling NEUROBLASTOMA we are all battlers, we are all BRAVE, we are all STRONG, no one child is braver than the next - we all go through the same thing - we are one in the fact we have NEUROBLASTOMA and we should be one in trying to find a cure for this horrific cancer. SO please buy my T-SHIRTS and WRISTBANDS and have that great feeling knowing you have helped in some way to save the life of an NB CHILD.
I do also support all other cancers, and believe everyone battling cancer are all brave, and I try to do what I can for kids with other types of cancer. But NEUROBLASTOMA is my cancer and I have to support it and everyone battling it and that is what I am doing by creating my T-Shirts. Nothing is for me - all I want is for no other child to be ever diagnosed with Neuroblatoma, and the only way this will ever happen is for a CURE to be found.
ABOUT DARLSY MUM
Darlsy has been very sick over the passed week, that is why I have not been able to come on the computer because I have had to take care of her. The photo at the top of the BIG SCAR - that is Darsly mums scar on her back. She has 27 Staples in her back and those staples will be removed next week. Darlsy has had a lot of pain, and has been nauseas and vomiting. She said she is trying to feel better but it is really hard when she feels so sick all the time. She is hoping she will feel a lot better next week and be able to get out of the house and go for a walk. It has been hard this week to get out of the house because it has been pouring down rain everyday and very cold. Darlsy said she wished it was Summer because she would get better quicker.
ABOUT ME (JAY)
I have been doing my best to take care of Darlsy, it has been difficult. I have also been going to school and coming home at lunch times to help Darlsy. I have been ok, getting a few of the headaches, but doing ok and just trying to get darsly better. I have been cooking, darsly has been telling me how to prepare things and then I would cook (so cool). Darsly can't take me anywhere because she is not allowed to drive a car for another 4-5 weeks, so I have not been going anywhere. I do have a Camp Quality Camp coming up very soon which I am looking forward to very much and got a few other things coming up which I will let you know about soon.
MY FRIENDS
Because of Darsly being so sick this week I have not had the chance to go around and visit all my wonderful sick friends. I did drop in on a couple of you but did not get the chance to drop in on everyone. I do think of you all each day. Just because I don't visit dosn't mean I don't care - I do - and I will do my best this week to drop in to visit you all. I hope you are all doing ok. Please remember to NEVER GIVE UP - stay strong and stay positive always.
The movie below is what battling and Surviving cancer is all about - there are many of us out there young - old - famous - not so famous battling cancer:
THE SURVIVOR MOVIE (Who I am - A true Survivor)
HAPPY BIG THIRD BIRTHDAY TO MY WONDERFUL
DOG SNOWFLAKE ON 17TH JULY - HAPPY BIRTHDAY
SNOWFLAKE.
LOTS OF PEOPLE VISIT ME (Which I am grateful for) BUT DON'T LEAVE BEFORE
SIGNING MY GUESTBOOK. PLEASE LET ME KNOW YOU HAVE VISITED AND
SIGN MY GUESTBOOK - I LOVE TO KNOW YOU HAVE BEEN AROUND AND
LOVE TO READ YOUR MESSAGES.


<< Home