JAY'S JOURNEY (NEUROBLASTOMA)

G'DAY MY NAME IS " JAY " I'M 13 YEARS OLD & LIVE IN AUSTRALIA WITH MY DARSLY MUM,DOG SNOWFLAKE & MY MATE PORKA. "I HAVE NEUROBLASTOMA - IT DOSNT HAVE ME" I WANT TO RAISE AWARENESS OF NEUROBLASTOMA SO WE CAN FIND A CURE SO NO OTHER CHILDREN LIKE ME HAVE TO SUFFER I HOPE I CAN INSPIRE EVERYONE TO HELP ME FIND A CURE & SPRED THE WORD ABOUT "NEUROBLASTOMA & ME". STRENGTH - COURAGE - DETERMINATION - HOPE & INSPIRATION CANCER IS NOT KILLING ME - IT IS PUSHING ME TO LIVE.

Monday, January 15, 2007

JAY & SHANNON NOLL - his gift from the heart

***
JAY'S (Smile Mail)
P.O. Box 2075
Fountain Gate 3805
Melbourne - Victoria - Australia
*********
****

THANK YOU SHANNON

*****

G'DAY it's JAY

G'day everyone - WOW I could not believe it - SHANNON NOLL bought me a DRUM KIT for Christmas. I still now can't believe he did this for me. It sure does show the type of person Shannon is (he is kind, caring, funny and my best mate and a real person with a heart).

When I was in Sydney spending the day with Shannon and receiving my brave heart award Shannon and I were talking and he asked me - "do you play any instruments Jay" - I said yes I play the drums - he said to me - wow that's great you must do a lot of practicing - I said to him well I can't practice that much I just practice on four pillows and then the conversation went onto something else. Then Shannon said to darsly mum and me - I will be back in a minute. Now I did not know anything until I received the drum kit but darsly told me that when Shannon said he would be back in a minute he went a way and had a little cry because he was upset I had to play on four pillows.

Anyway, when it was time for Shannon to go he called my darsly mum over and he was speaking to her and she started to cry and Shannon gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheak (I had no idea what it was all about) all I new was Shannon and darsly mum had a secret and I did not know what it was. For over a month I was at darsly to tell me what the secret was and she would not tell me - it was not until I received the drum kit that is when I found out the secret and I got this great gift from Shannon for Christmas.

I started to get very suspicious, I came home from school and my toy room had a lock on it, I could not get into the room to play with my toys. I asked darsly why is there a lock on my toy room (she said OH I just need it to be clean because we have an inspection on the house) YEA RIGHT darsly. Then it was time for darsly to tell me the surprise because a photographer from the TAKE 5 MAGAZINE was at my house and I did not know why she was there. Darsly said to me - you know how Shannon Noll and I have a secret and I said yes what is it, well darsly said when you open that toy room door you will see a gift and that gift is from Shannon Noll. I said to darsly, is Shannon in the room(LOL), darsly said no he is not in the room but the thing in the room is a wonderful gift from Shannon. Darlsy gave me the key and I opened the door and I could not believe my eyes - there was a beautiful Drum Kit sitting in my room (darsly said) my eyes just bulged out of my head and my smile could not get any bigger. I just could not believe it. I kept saying - is this really from Shannon and darsly kept saying yes it is a wonderful gift from Shannon and then she told me about him getting upset when I said I practiced on four pillows. Darlsy said that as soon as he walked away to have a cry he rang up BillyHyde and ordered the drum kit for you and bought it him self.

I know Shannon is a great person because he is my mate, but this just blew me away. Shannon has 3 children of his own (two boys and a little baby girl) and he did this for me, what a wonderful kind hearted person you are Shannon.

The drum kit is beautiful and silver and a bit further down the page here you will see a picture of my drum teacher Andy and I will explain what he had to do with it.

Me & my best mate SHANNON NOLL

SHANNON is always reading my website and he knows already how appreciative I am at receiving this Drum Kit from him but I wanted just to say again and again what a great heart you have Shannon. There are so many celebrities out there who meet you and forget you straight away and don't care at all - but you SHANNON are the real deal and you have never forgotten me at all and you truly care and that means a lot to me and you will be my mate forever. Not many people can say they received a drum kit from Shannon Noll. I practice on my Drum Kit every single day and each time I think of Shannon and what a great person he is to do this for me. It is a gift from his heart and that makes a difference.

SHANNON has been my inspiration to keep fighting and the day I got to meet him and be mates made me see what a great man he truly is and I was more determined to keep fighting.

This photo is special, it is me and darsly mum, Shannon Noll and his wonderful manager having a chat and having a great day together.

I was so excited when I gave SHANNON one of my wristbands and T-Shirts, SHANNON put the band on straight away and as you can see in this photo SHANNON has the wristband on (how cool is that) . My wristbands say on them NEVER GIVE UP and Shannons new song is called DON'T GIVE UP so how cool is that. I want everyone to go out and buy Shannon Noll albums, just go visit his site aswell at Shannon Noll . When we were talking in Sydney I told him that I promote his albums and I have sold hundreds for him, he was so grateful I mention him and get the word out there about him and get people to buy his albums -he said keep up the great work mate. People overseas who did not know who Shannon is now thank me for introducing them to his music because they love it and can't get enough of it.

Darlsy mum - Shannon Noll - Jay

This is me and my darsly mum and Shannon having a great time in Sydney (me not knowing that darsly mum and Shannon were hiding a big secret).

JAY belting out a tune

I have not stopped practicing since I got the Drums and I will make Shannon real proud of me (maybe I can be the drummer in his band one day) that would be great.

ANDY belting out a tune

As you all know I have a famous drum teacher - it is the wonderful ANDY from the PETE MURRAY band here in Australia who is also good friends with Shannon Noll. Well even Andy knew about the secret and he didn't tell me. Andy is such a wonderful person as well and when the drum kit arrived darsly said that Andy came around to the house and spent the afternoon setting up the drum kit and tuning it for me (what a great person to do that). I was at school and had no idea that Andy was at my house. After he set up the drum kit darsly said he got on them and belted out a tune and darsly took this photo because she said that I would not believe her that Andy was here so she had to prove it to me. Thank you Andy for setting up my drums, not long now mate until drum lessons start again and I can't wait to see you .

Well everyone that is my secret - I know it might not seem that special to anyone else but it is very special to me. I don't have that many good things happen in my life and for Shannon to go out and buy me a drum kit is the most special thing that has happened to me. I don't have a lot and this Drum Kit from Shannon is the best thing I have ever got in my life.

Other things happening: Well it has been extreme heat hear in Melbourne so we have been going to the beach a lot. Trying to cool off has been hard because we have had very hot nights and it has been very hard to sleep . I went to the pictures to see CASINO ROYALE the 007 movie which I loved and darsly and I went to the drive inn to see FLUSHED AWAY on Wednesday night (the hot night) and it was so funny, I enjoyed it very much.

Health: I'm doing ok, although I still have the headaches. My spot on my spine at T-11 T12 is still there but I try not to think about what could happen and stay positive always and get on with trying to have fun in life and being thank full for the second chance at life I have.

Friends: I will be trying to get around to all my friends this week to give you all a message and cheer you all up. I have not been near the computer much because it has been far too hot to sit at the computer. When I can get on here I try to visit as many of you all as I can and if I miss you it doesn't mean I am not thinking of you all. I hope you are all smiling today (keep big SMILES ON YOUR DILES) each day and remember you can win and you never give up.

Neuroblastoma Awareness: Another thing I have to thank SHANNON NOLL for is that he has also given me the opportunity to get the word out there about Neuroblastoma. Shannon was so interested in my cause and asked me all about Neuroblastoma (what it was, and how he could help). To have someone like Shannon on my side to support me and Neuroblastoma awareness is the best. Raising money to find a cure is not easy, but I do my best with my Wristbands and T-Shirts and I thank all the people who have been buying them - keep it coming.

See you soon:- There is still 3 weeks of school holidays left - hopefully I will feel great for the next three weeks and will be able to do lots of things I can tell you about. Thanks everyone for all the great messages you leave for me and all the support it means a lot so don't forget before you leave please go to my guest book and let me know you have visited.



**JAY**

***JAY'S JOURNEY***

Sign my Guestbook

View my Guestbook